Like so many of our peers, we recently made the difficult decision to close both of our restaurants to customers. This has been an unprecedented time in the hospitality industry, and we are so grateful for all the support we have received.
Hygiene remains a top priority at Casa but here are a few precautions we’re taking on-site to ensure our staff and customers remain as safe as possible:
– Disposable gloves are used by all team members on site
– Frequent hand washing (every 15 mins)
– Alcohol hand sanitising gel on tap for FOH (used every 15 mins)
– Face masks for all staff
– Increased frequency of surface sanitising
– Phones, pdqs, laptops sanitised with alcohol-based sanitisers
– High traffic hand contact points sanitised frequently
– No non-staff members allowed inside the building
If you have any questions regarding any of the above points, don’t hesitate to get in touch.