This event is now SOLD OUT
Join us for for the best Portuguese New Years celebration London has to offer, an action packed night with Portuguese traditions, boozy prizes,
and DJs on the decks at a late night after hours in the hidden speakeasy!
Guests will be welcomed with a glass of Portuguese sparkling wine and from here, an Algarvian-inspired feast will ensue. Dishes will keep coming, including grilled chorizo with black olive mayo, piri piri prawns,
and our signature chargrilled chicken, of course!
Portuguese tradition dictates that at midnight each guest is given a little bag of twelve raisins to represent the months of the year. In one of the bags, we have planted a golden raisin. The lucky winner will win a very special prize on the night! Champagne will be poured at midnight, after which we will carry on into The Green Room, our speakeasy cocktail bar, with a cocktail from us to get the party started!
Bring your friends and family and prepare to start 2019 in Portuguese style!
What to expect during NYE at Casa do Frango:
• Glass of Portuguese sparkling wine on arrival
• Feast dinner from 9pm
• Half a bottle of wine per person
• A glass of Moët & Chandon Champagne at midnight
• Traditional Portuguese midnight surprise to bring in the New Year with a bang
• Party in the Green Room with a DJ until 4am (with a Little Rossini cocktail on the house)
• Unlimited still and sparkling bottled water
- If one week notice is given for cancellation, 50% of the payment will be refunded, otherwise full prepayment will be retained.
- If more guests arrive than what was originally agreed at the time of booking, and with no prior notice given, we may not be able to accommodate the extra guests.