We agree to do our utmost to protect your privacy by making sure we have appropriate security measures in place to protect that information and to comply by all UK Data Protection legislation in relation to your personal data. Access to your personal data will be limited to our employees and certain third parties who process it on our behalf, we will never sell your personal data or pass it on to a third party for use by them.
- 1. How we use and protect your personal information
- 2. Sharing of your personal data
- 3. Transfer of your data outside of the UK or EEA
- 4. Processing your personal data
- 5. Our Mailing List
- 6. Your rights in relation to your data
- 7. How long we keep your information
- 8. Contacting us and making a complaint
How We Use and Protect Your Personal Information
We may collect different types of information about you during the course of our business.
We may also use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- To provide you with customer service, helping you with enquiries and bookings and to personalise the service you receive from us.
- To communicate with you about our offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, new openings or any other updates, with your added consent.
- To meet legal obligations and for establishing or defending our legal rights.
- To compile reports and help us understand and improve our digital applications or marketing activity.
Information we receive from you directly: this could include name, email address(s) telephone number(s) and if provided, your postal address and date of birth. All of which could be given to us when you make a booking directly at one of our restaurants, or if you sign up online to receive our newsletter. We may also have information regarding your visits to our restaurants including date and time of bookings, number of guests, and any special requests made when booking or during the course of your visit.
Information recorded when you visit our websites: we may also obtain information about you when you visit www.casadofrango.co.uk to read or download information (such as your IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server) or if you comment or send a message to us through one of our social media presences.
Information collected when you sign in to our free wifi account, including your full name and email address, depending on whether you opt-in to receive our newsletter agreeing to receive updates, events and news from Casa do Frango.
Information collected from third parties: we may have received your information (name, email address, phone number, date and time of booking) through a third-party booking platform. These include OpenTable and Tripleseat. They have their own individual privacy policies which include how they process your data and are available on their websites. You will always be asked when you book through them about passing your information on to us, and if you want to be added to our mailing list.
Linked sites: We may have links to other websites that are not managed by ourselves. We do not take responsibility for any information you share with these linked sites.
We primarily use information from cookies for the following purposes:
To capture data on via Google Analytics to monitor site usage, such as how long you spend on our website, which pages you visit and if you used a search engine to find us. This information is used to help us understand how customers are using our website.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies
Sharing of Your Personal Data
We sometimes need to share the information we process with other organisations and where necessary, or required we may share your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers assisting with our business activities (for example the companies that send our marketing emails on our behalf), payment service providers, providers of booking systems, hosting providers, providers of IT support,
- Ombudsman, regulators, public authorities and security organisations such as the police, HM Revenue and Customers and the Information Commissioner’s Office to the extent required by law, regulation or to exercise or defend our legal rights, including if we suspect fraud or attempted fraud.
- Staff at Casa do Frango Restaurants
Transfer of Your Data Outside of The UK or EEA
Processing Your Personal Data
In particular, we use your information:
- Where we have obtained your consent (and before any withdrawal of your consent – see below). Including to:
- Contact you via email from time to time with information we think may be of interest about our restaurants and services.
- Where it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you. Including to:
- provide you with our offering; and
- process your payment.
- In line with our legitimate business interests to:
- • to respond to enquiries and bookings made by you at one of our restaurants;
- • prevent fraud;
- • In compliance with our legal obligations. Including:
- To adhere to all relevant UK regulations and laws.
We will not use your information for any other purposes unless we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Where we have relied on our legitimate interests to process your personal data, you may contact us to obtain more information, including in relation to our assessment of the impact on you.
Our Mailing List
If you are on our mailing list we will periodically – usually on a monthly basis send you emails about our restaurants, new openings, special offers and news updates from Casa do Frango. If you want to unsubscribe from these you can do so at any time, just hit unsubscribe at the end of the email you have received from us or use the contact details below.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following rights regarding your information:
- 3. Right to rectification – You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- 4. Right to erasure – This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- 5. Right to restrict processing – You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
- 6. Right to data portability – You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances. In addition, where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have such information transferred directly to a third party.
- 7. Right to withdraw consent – If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful).
Right to object to processing
In addition to the above rights, you also have the right to object to certain types of processing, in certain circumstances. In particular, the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests grounds (including processing for direct marketing).
How Long We Keep Your Information
Contacting Us and Making a Complaint
Casa do Frango MJMK Ltd is registered in England Reg No 11100394
Registered Offices: 2nd floor, 31-32 Eastcastle Street, London W1W 8DN
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us at the address above or via email to email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response to any query or request or you believe our use of your information does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the UK regulator in relation to data privacy, being the Information Commissioner. See www.ico.org.uk for more information.
The Casa do Frango website, Casa do Frango MJMK Ltd and material relating to information, products and services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that make it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.